10 Sep 25 Digital-Marketing and Social-Media Experts to Follow on Twitter
by: JONATHAN LONG Founder and CEO, Market Domination Media
Twitter is a great source of information. Every tweet is 140 characters or less, allowing you to quickly scan your feed and engage with the content that interests you. While this eliminates a lot of unnecessary noise, you still need to be following the right people if you want to be constantly flooded with great information.
In no particular order, here are 25 digital marketing and social media experts to follow on Twitter.
1. Guy Kawasaki: An industry veteran, Kawasaki’s Twitter feed is a source of inspiration that features a diverse range of topics. With nearly 1.5 million followers, it’s clear that he is doing something right.
2. Kim Garst: A social-media expert, Garst is always discussing the latest social-media-marketing strategies and sharing content from her excellent blog as well as curated posts that she believes provide value.
3. Noah Kagan: The founder of Appsumo and OKDork, Kagan is constantly sharing great pieces of content and bits of information via his Twitter feed. He is a great person to follow if you are into email-list building and growth hacking — and tacos.
4. Rand Fishkin: Fishkin, the founder of Moz, tweets about search-engine optimization and marketing. I suggest checking out his “Whiteboard Friday” videos — they always contain information that is beneficial for everyone, regardless of experience and digital-marketing knowledge.
5. Kristi Hines: A blogger and freelance writer, Hines knows a thing or two about content marketing. In addition to helpful content marketing tips, you will find her tweeting about productivity, social media and SEO.